Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Maibu Wheels and Tires for sale in the Palm Harbor Florida area.

They only have 3,000 miles on them and are ready to go. They are being sold with everything inclusive sensors etc.

These are 16 inch Tiger Paw Tires and the LS stock rims.

If intrested please e-mail @ [email protected]

I am selling this wheel and tire set for 300.00 OBO.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Heather you can send them to me and I will post them for you. I will send you a pm with my email address.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I do and I tried to upload them and every time I do I preview the ad and it never shows up.

Any Suggestions?
I have noticed on other sites when you upload a picture from your computer to use in a post you can not preview. Not sure if this site works that way.
Give it another try without previewing your post.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put the LTZ wheels and tires on my car. They should be here today or tomorrow and I am going to put them on saturday then I will have pics. What kind of malibu do you have?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Heather....

If you were closer I would snap these up! Damn would like to have a second set of rims for my winter tires, something I know you don't need to worry about in Florida.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I put the LTZ wheels and tires on my car. They should be here today or tomorrow and I am going to put them on saturday then I will have pics. What kind of malibu do you have?
Right in my sig ;)

08 Dark Gray LTZ with Brick / Ebony and tinted windows :) Its my icon, and you can also see a couple of pics of it around the forum if you look for some of my threads.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice mine is the black metallic and grey cloth interior, it's not what I really want. I want the the LTZ that's why I got the LTZ wheels for it. But the LS is nice to. hahaha

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No I dont have to worry about snow in florida, Im not really a winter person. They are very nice wheels and tires but I am also not a hubcap person either haha

·
Registered
701 Posts
Nice.....Too bad you weren't close I would take these off you hands.

ZR1 - Wouldn't it be nice!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Heather, Not sure how much shipping would be? Can you get a quote and let me know?

I am in Cambridge Ontario Canada - Postal Code is N3C 3Z2

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.