Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Guys,

Just wondering if anyone on either side of the border has heard about financing rates for the upcoming 2009s?.

Here is Canada the 5 year finance rates for the 08s sits at 1.5% and I've been told that will be carried through until September for the 08s, however I'm looking for any input on the 09 rates as any information is slow to get to the dealers.

Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
95 Posts
When I bought my '09 they had nothing special, just what however good or bad your credit determined what you get.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright, for all you Canadians looking to buy a 2009 Malibu, I have been told by a dealer that the 60 month finance rate on a LTZ is 2.75% (of course "subjecrt to change blah blah blah"). Still not the 1.5% they had before but good (Prime rate - 2%).

·
Registered
701 Posts
Grapes - Haven't nailed down my financing yet, although I am expecting it to come in at about 1.5 - 2.5% are you leasing or purchasing?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey DOA,

I'm doing a 5 year finance. Like I said above, a dealership I contacted late last week told me the rate was 2.75% for a 60 month finance on 2009 malibus

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably because we never engaged in massive sub-prime lending :S

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.