(QPE) P215/60R16 touring blackwall tires
(NZ6) 16" fascia spoke painted Sterling Silver wheels
Front side marker lamps

New Features
(17U) Silver Ice Metallic exterior color

(50U) Summit White exterior color

(51U) Gold Mist Metallic exterior color

(92U) Silver Moss Metallic exterior color

(UPF) Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
(QGG) P215/55R17 touring, blackwall tires

Changes
(PDC) Power Convenience Package now includes (AG1) driver 6-way power seat adjuster, (AP3) remote vehicle starter system and (UPF) Bluetooth for phone
(P22) 17" fascia spoke, painted sterling silver wheels are now standard on LS and 1LT models
(FX3) StabiliTrak stability control system with brake assist and Traction Control is now standard on all models
(LE5) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder engine is now standard on LTZ
(MH8) 6-speed automatic transmission is now available on 1LT and standard on 2LT and LTZ
(PDQ) HFV6 Engine Package is now available on LTZ and includes (LY7) 3.6L V6 SFI engine, (MH2) 6-speed automatic transmission, dual chrome exhaust tips and (NVH) hydraulic power steering (HPS)

http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/dom...D=6629&type=0#

Malibu Hybrid
Deletions
(15U) Sandstone Metallic exterior color
(40U) White exterior color
(67U) Silverstone Metallic exterior color
(JF4) Power-adjustable pedals
(QPE) P215/60R16 touring blackwall tires
(QD1) 16" flangeless aluminum wheels
Front side marker lamps

New Features
(17U) Silver Ice Metallic exterior color

(50U) Summit White exterior color

(51U) Gold Mist Metallic exterior color

(78U) Golden Pewter Metallic exterior color
(92U) Silver Moss Metallic exterior color

(PFE) 17" ultra bright aluminum wheels

(QGG) P215/55R17 touring, blackwall tires
(K05) Engine block heater

http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/dom...D=6630&type=0#

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well, I guess there is no reason to wait for an 09 since they won't be offering a sport red color. Ugh.
Not to mention the fact that you'll lose the adjustable pedals (if you care for those). Sport red's a pretty color though- that was what my Avalanche was.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Not to mention the fact that you'll lose the adjustable pedals (if you care for those). Sport red's a pretty color though- that was what my Avalanche was.
That was the color I wanted, but ended up getting a black Avalanche because of what was in stock.

·
Registered
19 Posts
2009 pricing must be just around the corner...

I'm antsy and I've been keeping an eye on Dealerworld for pricing details. As of today, they've uploaded pricing for the 2009 Aveo and Colorado. A few days ago there were no 2009 models listed. Hopefully the Malibu pricing will be available soon.

Wow, I'm officially a nerd.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Why did they get rid of the power adjustable pedals? These were a great feature.
I agree, I hope this doesn't mean the telescoping steering wheel function is gone also. :(

Power Pedals are not a huge loss to me, although they would have been nice.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow! Check this out:

Highway mileage increases to 33 mpg with the 6T40 six-speed automatic that is standard in LTZ and 2LT models; and available on 1LT.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow! Check this out:

Highway mileage increases to 33 mpg with the 6T40 six-speed automatic that is standard in LTZ and 2LT models; and available on 1LT.
So how is it supposed to be getting 33mpg hwy now? Its not the same tranny used in the 4cylinder 6 speed LTZ's currently out? Is this a typo or have they changed something in the 2009 model?

·
Registered
239 Posts
I agree, I hope this doesn't mean the telescoping steering wheel function is gone also. :(

Power Pedals are not a huge loss to me, although they would have been nice.
I'm so glad I have an 08. I'm a tall guy and I want them as far away from me as possible. I also love having the side marker that disappeared as well.

·
Registered
326 Posts
So how is it supposed to be getting 33mpg hwy now? Its not the same tranny used in the 4cylinder 6 speed LTZ's currently out? Is this a typo or have they changed something in the 2009 model?
They are referring to the MPG increasing from 30 MPG to 33 MPG in the 4 cylinder model by using a 6 speed as opposed to 4 speed.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.