Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Chevy Malibu and I come to the realization these American plants don't make great vehicles. THEN they drug test these people to the 100th degree yet these vehicle are trash. The repeated problems I am having with my vehicle is headlights keep going out, radio display is blank amongst other things with this vehicle.

·
Elite Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T
2,311 Posts
Welcome. I moved your post from the 4 year old discussion to your own dedicated thread. Did you want help troubleshooting these issues? If yes, please provide some details such as trim/engine/miles and list all problems and corrective steps you have taken so far. With that perhaps someone will have advice. If just venting that your 10 year old car needed new headlights, I guess that is ok too? Good luck.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
17,385 Posts
I have a 2011 Malibu, too.

I passed that drug test when I was hired, but I don't work at a car factory.

I'll bet dimes to dollars that your work is A-number-one and can't be beat, but you haven't told us if you passed your drug test or not, nor what kind of work you put out.

Which repeated problems are you referring to?
  • The headlights burning out after 10 years?
  • Having to take the bumper off just to change the headlights?
  • The front door speakers blowing out?
  • The radio display going blank after your cousin's best friend's wife's mother-in-law rewired it to the powered sub?
  • Folks joining just to gripe about something that we, as owners, can do nothing about?
We'll listen if you gripe, but we'll also tell you that we've already heard and shared those gripes a long, long time ago.

As @campb292 says, if you need help, provide more info about the car and then ask an actual question.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts