Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Malibu 1LS Mocha Steel Metallic
63 Posts
Looks real nice! How good are they at actually getting light down the road though? I've read these headlights are kinda dim and don't project very well, but no one seems to be able to provide much greater detail than that

·
Registered
2011 Malibu LT 2.4L - "Malbu"
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks real nice! How good are they at actually getting light down the road though? I've read these headlights are kinda dim and don't project very well, but no one seems to be able to provide much greater detail than that
They're quite good, despite the fact that they're not aligned from factory properly. I've gotta take that bumper back off to align them, but I can't find the motivation to do so since it's quite a task.
I can easily see down the road, but they're definitely not as bright as stock. I do prefer the projector headlights as they don't blind the drivers in front of me and the visual line of light cutoff is nice. I also absolutely love the look of these headlights. They make the car look way better in my opinion.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
20,561 Posts
If they are aligned the same way as the factory ones, there is a small opening behind the housings that allows for vertical adjustment. The bumper skin does not have to be removed for stock housings.

The factory housings are not adjustable side-to-side, so these may also have that same non-feature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts