Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were working fine until now when they are greyed out. I can't get any of those 3 to turn on by pressing them. So, is there a way to reset to defaults in the radio to see if they will magically start working? I think it's way to expensive for me to get the dealer to replace the radio.
Please help!
Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't know much about it, but I've seen other threads here about the radio needing to be programmed with some radio code? I think it can be added at the touch screen if I remember correctly. Don't trust my memory, but search around on this forum and possibly you will find the threads.

This is not the one I was thinking of, but here's a thread where the is some discussion that may give you some clues: Radio Locked
Also, my meter with the GM package has a radio section. Never looked at it too close, but I'll check it later to see what codes and options are available.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you have the radio turned on with the big power button? I know i have done that a few times...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I did check my meter and there is a section for "radio", but even though there are some items there I can control, does not look like I would be able to reprogram the security key. I think other posters are correct here, to get the radio reprogrammed is probably a trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2013 Bu LT My bluetooth just stopped working a couple months ago. I've done everything the book says and tried trouble shooting. Any suggestions?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts