Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. Where do I even begin. So when I got the car over a year ago, the dealership i got if from told me that the Rocker Arm Solenoid valve need to be replaced. Well it took them 6 months to replace and they still got the wrong part. Well the car total in a year has died three times on me when I came to the stop. Also I hand to change the trunk fuse several times bc it keep blowing. Finally up the fuse from a 5 to 10. But now my charging ports aren't working properly.
So fast forward about 4 months ago a code popped up for Camshaft position sensor. Well we changed that. Well here recently it has been doing a reduced power, traction stability, and idling wierd. Well first time i pulled up a code and it was p0171 the fuel to lean. Well the next time I pulled up the Codes was p0013 p0106. Well we got figured out it wasn't the map sensor but the vvt solenoid. We changed them check engine light went out. But its still shuttering really hard sometimes. This morning we started the car and the battery saver mode was on. And the stability tract popped back up. But there is no check engine light on. Im on my last nerve with this car. Please please help, what do yall think It could be?

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
how old is the car's battery?...has it ever been changed?...how many miles on your car?...has all the proper maintenance been done at the proper times???...too large a fuse for the trunk doesn't fix the issue with the trunk fuse popping...are you repairing this car yourself or have you taken it to a mechanic who does these changes?

good luck with your car,

Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts