Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I have a 2015 Chevy Malibu 2.5L with just about 107,700 miles on it. Lately I have heard a clinking / clicking sound when I have my foot pressed on the brake. Most of the time it’s when I’m on an incline and I sometimes hear it or feel it with my foot clicking like it’s confused. Most of the time I can feel/ hear the clinking when I let my foot off the brake for example at a light or in a parking lot and I’m concerned maybe some part is wearing out? The brakes work fine but it sounds like the hill assist feature is going bonkers, I’m just speculating. Thanks

Hi again,
I have a 2015 Chevy Malibu 2.5 with just about 107,700 miles on it. For about the last 20,000 miles or soI am hearing a noise that sounds just like the jack and spare tire rattling against each other in the trunk and I can’t figure out this noise! I’ve taken the jack and spare completely out and it still makes this noise if the road is rough or you go over some big bumps. The only way to repeat the noise is if I hit the rear window with my fist and it makes a weird rattle vibration sound. What on earth could it be?? It’s driving me crazy even with the radio on.
Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts