Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm new here and am at Witts end. I have a 2015 Chevy Malibu. It has 59k. I woke up one more and the car was having trouble starting after a few tries it started up but wouldn't accelerate past 25 MPH so I figured the battery might be going so I replaced it. I made sure every part went back to the correct places. I started her up and she fired up and was running fine, so I figured awesome right. Well that's where the Issue started I tried to shift into gear and nothing. When I press the Drive Shaft button to engage it I hear a click and no response. I removed the center console and did it manually and it drives perfectly fine the air blows cold. Everything seems to be running but I can't figure it out. I have checked the fuses and none are blown so I'm lost for words. I called the Dealer mechanic and he never heard of this problem especially with it turning on. He wants me to bring it in but I am not ready to pay 1k for something I can fix myself.

·
Registered
53 Posts
What do you mean by "Drive Shaft button"? Are you talking about the button on the shift lever to move it into drive? Is English a second language for you? :alien:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts