Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help with my 2016 Chevy Malibu. I got in my car & turned it on like normal & I noticed the screen was black. The radio doesn’t work, my phone doesn’t connect to the system, I cannot click on anything, and when I turn my signals I cannot hear them. However, the back-up camera does work (the visual is fine, nothing out of the ordinary). I have tried to turn off my car, open and shut the door without locking it for 5 min and turning it back on.. but that did not work. I have also tried tried to turn the screen on with the power button. Someone please help!

·
Super Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T/6-speed 6T40
4,252 Posts
If you use the forum advanced search isolating gen9 posts and search "screen blank", you will see several threads on the topic. The problem is there are so many different solutions. Most often, no update is ever given by the owner. When we get an update, it ends up being 1) the radio/radio control unit 2) hmi module 3) amp 4) cable between hmi and radio 5) car reset by the door method or battery disconnection.

Which MyLink is this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.