Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some help with my DRL's. The passenger side and driver side are 2 different colors. One looks bright white the other cool blue. I bought a new assembly to install on the driver side, is the only way to do this to remove the front bumper? Anyone know where I can find instructions for that? I have not had much luck searching for how to replace the assembly on 2017.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T/6-speed 6T40
3,898 Posts
My passenger side LED DRL failed around 60k and was replaced under a service contract. I recall the dealer saying the bumper needed to come off so that is accurate. If you want instructions, I can probably provide that. Send me a private message/conversation (hold cursor or click on my username) if you are still working on this and I'll see what I can find.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T/6-speed 6T40
3,898 Posts
The video is good for taking off the bumper. If you take it one step further and install the advertised product to tow the vehicle shown - even the hybrid or 2.0 - it comes with a trip to the shop for repairs or, if lucky, to price out complete transmission replacement. Interesting company.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.