Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new to the forum so I apologize if this has been talked about before. Recently, my 2018 Malibu does not display the LED speedometer on the center of the dash. All other information displays after hitting the left arrow key on steering wheel (phone info, audio, nav, etc.) However, when I go back to the info button on the Menu, the speed and all other vehicle info under this "category" does not display. All other electrical features are working, lights, turn signal, regular speedometer & tach. Any insights as to what this could be??

·
Super Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T/6-speed 6T40
4,106 Posts
I assume you refer to the digital speedometer? There is a menu in there for adding/removing available Info Pages. Somehow speedometer must have gotten unchecked. It's under settings/info pages or something like that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume you refer to the digital speedometer. There is a menu in there for adding/removing available Info Pages. Somehow speedometer must have gotten unchecked. It's under settings/info pages or something like that.
Yes, that is correct. My digital speedometer is not displaying. I'll have to check the menu again as I've never seen any ability to check/uncheck items. This is done from the dash menu and not anything through the digital menu on the radio screen, correct? Thanks for your reply as well!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts