Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the fold after several years with GTIs. Picked this up yesterday. Great deal with GM Employee program plus the $2500 customer cash GM is offering. Love the ride, all the tech included and MPG!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,129 Posts
That is really cool that you picked it up and came by to show us! I see that you also have a Maxx sitting there as well.

And the black bowties...

From what I understand, your 2.oT should be able to walk away from my Gen7 3.6L. It's amazing how they're able to get that much power out of an engine that is barely over half the displacement of mine! Imagine if it had 2 more cylinders, eh? ;)

I'll end this with congratulations on having a nice, new ride.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks. That’s my brother-in-law’s Maxx, LTZ V6. Still going strong.

·
Super Moderator
4,570 Posts
That is really cool that you picked it up and came by to show us! I see that you also have a Maxx sitting there as well.

And the black bowties...

From what I understand, your 2.oT should be able to walk away from my Gen7 3.6L. It's amazing how they're able to get that much power out of an engine that is barely over half the displacement of mine! Imagine if it had 2 more cylinders, eh? ;)

I'll end this with congratulations on having a nice, new ride.
Pretty sure it'll walk away from a current gen GTI as well. The magic in the new 'bu comes from the 9-speed and the feathery 3300 lb curb weight.

·
Registered
5 Posts
GM Employee discount represent!
Loving that red look with the black bowtie. Nice wheels too, those are looking like my 19".

Have fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts