Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browsing through some parts I want to order for the new premier I just picked up I came across a post of the gen 9 smart cluster with a boost gauge as one of the side mini gauges.... they also have 0-100, g force, transmission temp, oil temp etc.... yet we just get volt and fuel T_T

more of a rant than a discussion but it be nice if locally like the KDM scene there were places that were able to flash/code the clusters :(

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
That is slick looking but doesn't your Premier also have options for the center display of temp (in degrees) and oil pressure too, along with voltage? My 2017 Premier does.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is slick looking but doesn't your Premier also have options for the center display of temp (in degrees) and oil pressure too, along with voltage? My 2017 Premier does.
sadly no, mine only gives the option of fuel range, MPG and volts... :/

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Came across this image as it’s been bugging me since I first saw it in Asia, Is the US cluster software different to the Canadian?

Does your software give the option by pocket gauges the boost gauge?

mine only had the option for: Volt, MPG, Fuel range

this image I found has the boost gauge

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Mine is a 2017 Premier, no fancy digital gauge display was offered that year. In my 2017 the coolant temp, oil pressure and voltage are all via the center display and you have to scroll via the steering wheel buttons to get to the screen with those measurements.

From what I can tell the owner's manual is the same for US and Candadian models, which implies the vehicles are the same for both markets.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I assume you have a 2019 or 2020 model Premier. If so, read the manual.

Many of the read-outs you desire are listed in the US/Canadian spec manual. Look under the sections for "Instruments and Controls" and next in the sub-heading for the Uplevel display. I No turbo boost or tranny temp but it lists oil temp, water temp (in degrees), oil pressure, etc via info display or via the Pocket gauges. t's all in there in black and white.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not in my manual, for the pocket gauges it just states how to change them by toggling through the settings but states nothing about what form of gauge options you have. The US models and Can models are different, you have different and more options than we do :/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts