Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been looking around for body kits and cant seem to find ANY.
I know I put OEM but only find the "base model" front/rear bumpers.
Looking for sporty looking kits or even individual bumpers.
Any one have a good source?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey guys so there aren't necessarily body kits that I have been able to find as much as add one. The Korean market (also Uzbekistan) has a very big following for modified malibus on IG you can find some unique rides. Here's a website that sells some stuff that may be harder to find all in one spot. ★ KDMHolic ★ good luck and let me know if you have any other questions I myself am on a quest for a mix of unique yet tasteful mods for my Malibu

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, much appreciated!
Will continue on the search for body mods/ kits.
Got anything on spoilers?
I really like the OEM RS spoiler, would like something a little more sporty though.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks, much appreciated!
Will continue on the search for body mods/ kits.
Got anything on spoilers?
I really like the OEM RS spoiler, would like something a little more sporty though.
I do like the RS spoiler. I am more of a fan of a small lip that flows with the lines. The more I look at the rear of it I almost think that no spoiler is the way to go but also to each there own.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Malibu Premier 2.0
4 Posts
Splash Guards, TINTS, blacked out emblems do the job. I added a lip spoiler from 2016 UP CHEVROLET MALIBU FACTORY STYLE LIP SPOILER - Spoiler and Wing King
on my 2019 Premier and honestly its all it needs.

I do like the RS spoiler. I am more of a fan of a small lip that flows with the lines. The more I look at the rear of it I almost think that no spoiler is the way to go but also to each there own.
I added a similar lip spoiler and TRUST ME ITS ALL IT NEEDED. The RS spoiler kinda seemed too sporty for the car cause the engine was so small only pumping out 160 seemed like a joke. I was hesitant before installing but it looks really good in person.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Splash Guards, TINTS, blacked out emblems do the job. I added a lip spoiler from 2016 UP CHEVROLET MALIBU FACTORY STYLE LIP SPOILER - Spoiler and Wing King
on my 2019 Premier and honestly its all it needs.

I added a similar lip spoiler and TRUST ME ITS ALL IT NEEDED. The RS spoiler kinda seemed too sporty for the car cause the engine was so small only pumping out 160 seemed like a joke. I was hesitant before installing but it looks really good in person.
Very interesting. 🤔 will look into that.

Though, I also like that OEM rear bumber you got. Also have been looking for that one. I have a 1LT/LT malibu with park assist. Cant find anything of that sort and I dont trust EBay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.