Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe that price? Yes, these dealers in the Chicago area are fighting hard for business and the sticker is $28,950 and they are offering it for $24,921.
Not bad huh? Now, if I could only get over the ugly interior choices! Ugh!

·
Registered
421 Posts
No kidding outstanding price! Most folks are lucky to see $1k under sticker (without GM card earnings, trade, downpayment, etc.). I personally really like my cocoa / cashmere two tone LTZ interior. Not so hot on the red brick. Though I also agree with those that would like other color schemes (and maybe even a choice of the leather / ultralux setup from the 2LT).

·
Registered
326 Posts
As far as I know there are no incentives on the Malibu, so I wonder if Chevy is giving the dealer some internal support on this. Otherwise they would be losing money.

Just to confirm - is this a 2008 model?

I actually like the two-tone interiors, because I'm tired of the wall to wall gray/black in most vehicles these days. I don't know how well they will hold up as time goes by, or if the colors will look dated down the road, but I still like them.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That's an amazing price, I hope I can get such a low price when I go shopping for the Malibu in 2009. I am planning on the LTZ also.

·
Registered
421 Posts
It's probably related to recent news on the GMInsideNews forums that dealerships are allowed to go below GMS pricing on all 2008 vehicles still on the lots.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.