Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Confirmed. The General Sales Manager made a couple calls this morning on my behalf to see if the Lake Orion plant is in jeopardy of closing this week due the parts shortage and the answer is... no. Needless to say I'm thrilled. Woo Hoo. I should have the Dark Grey Stallion next week sometime.:D

[IMO - the dealer went out of their way to quell my fears. Impressive]

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got word my Malibu has been built and get this... I might get it TODAY.

Amazing, considering I ordered it on the 17th of March.

Chevy really understands how to delight customers.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I just got word my Malibu has been built and get this... I might get it TODAY.

Amazing, considering I ordered it on the 17th of March.

Chevy really understands how to delight customers.
Wow, that's great. I never heard of a order being filled that fast.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Way to go. :D

Like Pizza Man, I think it was 2 months to get ours.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW. I love it. It's parked in the garage, and I'm enjoying reading the manuals. Looking forward to the sunny 50+ degree weather this weekend.

This is going to be a fun car to own. :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Man....other than the V6, you have the car I wanted to have built! They halted production of the vehicle when I ordered it. Oh, well, such is life! Congratulations, I know you'll love it!:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I couldn't be more pleased. I'm beginning to understand all the great things everyone has said about this wonderful automobile.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Looks good.
It looks like you have the optional 18 inch wheel. We never did see that wheel when we were checking cars on the lots.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The wheels come with the 6 cyl option.

Truth be told I prefer the LTz wheels and/or the standard[Titanium colored] 2LT 17" wheels; but, I can't complain - they still look very good.

I might like them better if they were not from the Impala "parts bin" On the other hand I got a 6 cyl and 18" wheels for $2060. More than reasonable.

Enkei or Konigs may be in the cars future.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Has anyone heard the arrival date of the 09s?
I might end up waiting for the 09. I also may contemplate the LTZ 4 cyl model. Any little bit of GM incentive could push me to the point to commit. Right now I have so many other GM choices with good cash back programs, it's tough to justify the Malibu even though it is a great car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Malibooboo - There are incentives[$1,000] on the Malibu through the end of the month. If you own any GM[loyalty cash] or non-GM[conquest cash] vehicles '99 or newer. Had I not been able to get GMS pricing I would have used this. If I was a GM employee I could have doubled up.

I saw an 4cyl Ltz on the road yesterday ... w/ Manuf. plate.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.