Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

a few questions and or gripes...

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Candybar 
#1 ·
is this car able to be programmed to unlock all 4 doors with one hit of the unlock button... i'm so used to one push for all doors and having two little guys is going to make it somewhat annoying if i don't have this feature...

i don't see a 12v outlet in the trunk... is there one or not...?

no locking fuel door...? c'mon are you kidding me...? who in this day and at this price point doesn't have a locking fuel door...? WTF...?

thanks for any input here guys...

Discussion starter · #2 ·
on the positive side, the OnStar service is pretty trick, and they give you a ton of favorites to program into the radio... the adjustable pedals are very nice as well...

i just put my golf bag in the trunk and it is way smaller than my Jettas... i do have to remove the driver from the bag to get the thing into the trunk... not a big deal though... i just want to go drive this thing now and see what kind of real world mileage i'm looking at... i'm used to getting 29 out of my GLI with a mix of city/highway, and standing on her now and then... i'll be pleased with 25+ out of the Bu...

i do apparently have the old door seals everyone seems to have discussed... at this point am i able to request them to be replaced...?

i carry a handgun in my vehicle and noticed there is NO room for it under the seat... but on the plus side, the lower bin of the center storage area is large enough to hold it, so no harm no foul... nice little touches with the storage areas on top of the dash and to the left of the steering wheel as well...

Discussion starter · #4 ·
wierd about the fuel door... every car i've had for the last 10 years has had a release button inside for the fuel door...

yeah i guess i'll get used to having to hit the button twice as opposed to just once... just gonna take some time to adjust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.