Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone notice the headlight n taillight accessories from Japan?! They’re amazing so much stufff you can do to the Malibu why is this not avail in the US?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
223 Posts
Did anyone notice the headlight n taillight accessories from Japan?! They’re amazing so much stufff you can do to the Malibu why is this not avail in the US?!

Could you post a link to what you have found?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Why all the wires coming from those taillights? I have not looked at my Malibu tail lights but I have changed bulbs in other tail lights and usually a short connector plug with a few wires going into it. Not a bunch of really long wires. Is that just how the Malibu tail lights are?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Think they would fit on the US 17 Malibu? Really want to order..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently bought those tail lights and the LED for the reflectors in the lower rear bumper. They should arrive early July. I will post pics of the items that arrive and what they look like after installed. Side note I also purchased a nice 3 piece rear spoiler from eBay. Just got it this week can’t wait to put it on.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fits-2016-2019-Chevrolet-Malibu-Rear-Trunk-Wide-Lip-Spoiler-Painted-4Color-Wing/323814803447?fits=Year:2016|Model:Malibu&hash=item4b64ddc7f7:g:IuMAAOSw~dVc5Pyb

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you post of link to the headlights you found. I really want to change the stock ones. At least put some LED

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,507 Posts
These aren't Japanese products, they're Chinese. You'll be lucky if they last 18 months, Chinese lights are basically a meme in car culture because they have terrible fit and reliability, they don't care about quality control.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
cp-the-nerd
Chevrolet Malibu Forums
Chevy Malibu Forum is the best place for owners of the sedan to connect with the community and discuss MPG, mods, and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing