Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking a getting another Malibu since mine got totaled. I would like one with adjustable pedals and steering wheel since I am obese and need to put my seat back. I am short. Is this something a malibu can do? I would like some help while searching for a car. Please don't just tell me to lose weight I know I need to.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
17,375 Posts
The Malibu in 2008 offered adjustable pedals, but only on up-level models, and maybe even just the LTZ, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

They were also available in the Saturn Aura and the earlier generation of Malibus.

In the 2008 Malibu, which is a Gen7, the switch is on the dash between the steering wheel and the door, next to the dimmer control and fog lights (if equipped, which it likely was).

·
Elite Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T
2,308 Posts
No current/modern Malibu has them, only the models @DrivenDaily referenced. You may be able to find some of those older models used with <100k that still offer a decent value and few more years of life.

As for current Chevy vehicles, they still include adjustable brake and Accel pedal on mid-trim and higher large SUVs. A 2019 LT Tahoe I recently drove had them. The thing was also like 60k and got a laughable 12mpg. I think the Suburban also has them. Sorry that's probably not much help. I think they should be on more cars. My wife is short and would love them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts