Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting quoted $419 a month for a 36 month lease on a 4 cylinder LTZ with moonroof and rear power package. Price of car with options is $27,790 and I get the supplier discount. The price seems a little high and I know that Malibu's are selling themselves but still....

Does anyone have a similar lease who could tell me if I am getting an OK deal?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would say that sounds reasonable. Are you putting any money down except for the first payment? How many miles per year? My lease is 39 months, 12K per year $27K plus tax/title/reg and the buyers protection for $432 per month for a fully loaded 6cyl LTZ.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would say that sounds reasonable. Are you putting any money down except for the first payment? How many miles per year? My lease is 39 months, 12K per year $27K plus tax/title/reg and the buyers protection for $432 per month for a fully loaded 6cyl LTZ.
Nothing down, 12K miles per year for 36 months

·
Registered
701 Posts
barhoc11 - That sounds to be inline since you are not putting anything down. What interest rate are they charging you at? This may also be making a difference.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Their website is messed up. It doesnt show stuff in stock properly. I noticed that when I went to visit their dealership in person. I'd say give him a call, and see what they can do for you on price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.