Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wondering if there are any 08 malibu San Diego drivers on the site here because I know someone that could custom make Vinyl Eye brows for the head lights but he wants to see it on a test car first.

guy's this would be a great chance for us to get some stuff custom done for our cars. I have seen his work on other cars (G35's, 3's) and they look great.

So let me know if there are SD 08 drivers here that would be interested in another custom mod for their cars

-Ye Feng

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is some of his work

350Z brows

350z roof

Mazda 3

His work is pretty famous in the import scene and im trying to get him to do some Malibu work because he is pretty cheap aswell. But in order to get the ball rolling he needs a test car...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more pics of his work, this is the work of his that impressed me, the Scion

We get this test car done and all of us that want a more aggressive look for our car will be happy~ haha

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
same here, that is why I need to find a test car so he could figure out how to cut and the layout....

I was thinking along the lines of getting him to do a headlight eye brow going upwards from that white line in the headlights and a tint on tail lights aswell as a black roof vinyl And MAYBE getting a blue overlay on the hadlights....

But he said he cant do anything without seeing the car and measuring the fitting.

Wanted it to look something like this:

·
Registered
73 Posts
same here, that is why I need to find a test car so he could figure out how to cut and the layout....

I was thinking along the lines of getting him to do a headlight eye brow going upwards from that white line in the headlights and a tint on tail lights aswell as a black roof vinyl And MAYBE getting a blue overlay on the hadlights....

But he said he cant do anything without seeing the car and measuring the fitting.

Wanted it to look something like this:
Drop us a note....I would be interested in getting rid of this Split front fascia. I like the blacked out front you have on the photoshop. The only thing I hate on the car is this New Chevy concept for the entire line is the 2 part front grill. Cutting the center section and adding in a new black or chrome insert would be great.

thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
They need to come out with a plain old "fire engine" in your face RED also. Not these sortofreds etc. I would have gotten it and used the black wheels on it like your example car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts