Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
woots plano area,

dfw ppl i need a passenger front window!!! some body busted mine out took my gps and the grlfriends purse..iv called around and noone seems to have a window :( grrr
i need asap b4 i go back to work on monday..call or text me 214 924 1403

i notice that the going price is $50 at junkyards

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Damn, That sucks. Sorry to hear that, I thought all the Dallas criminals were in the Off Season... $50 Bucks sounds like a deal. I am sure a glass shop would be $100+ to replace the window. Good Luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm down in the Houston area :) NE Houston Kingwood/Humble area to be exact, ive had my 07 Malibu since July 4 of '08. I'm looking into doing only visual mods on Buu mostly the lighting, already swapped out my stock headlamps for the new Silverstar Ultra Lights (which i highly recommend)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Damn, That sucks. Sorry to hear that, I thought all the Dallas criminals were in the Off Season... $50 Bucks sounds like a deal. I am sure a glass shop would be $100+ to replace the window. Good Luck.
well i know its been a min since my window got busted in...anywho i got a place that did a complete install for $99 install, not bad since i didnt want to jack wit any safety sensor in the door..lol

i was veru happy with the place i went to near the fair grounds..:)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wow, most of the DFW folks here are in the northern part of the metroplex. I'm a little bit on the south side of the metroplex, i;m around the Arlington/Mansfield border.

·
Registered
66 Posts
im goin to be sad in leting her go but i gota do wat ever i can to save lil bit of cash,
thinking traden in my malibu for a smaller eco gas saver car (a honda fit)..my grl drives it more then i do now and since shes goin to be driving it lot more when she starts school and cash is lil bit tough..

i still owe roughly 9700, 57885 on the odo, and i did a kbb and for good conidtion 6550 and for excellent was 7100...but ill be taking off the 18s goin back to the stock 16s before trade-in..

soo on that note the 18in ss 5star wheels and goin to sell them.. if anyone is interseted in pics hit me up 214 924 1403 call or text me...they do have some rash from last ower..

·
Registered
19 Posts
im goin to be sad in leting her go but i gota do wat ever i can to save lil bit of cash,
thinking traden in my malibu for a smaller eco gas saver car (a honda fit)..my grl drives it more then i do now and since shes goin to be driving it lot more when she starts school and cash is lil bit tough..

i still owe roughly 9700, 57885 on the odo, and i did a kbb and for good conidtion 6550 and for excellent was 7100...but ill be taking off the 18s goin back to the stock 16s before trade-in..

soo on that note the 18in ss 5star wheels and goin to sell them.. if anyone is interseted in pics hit me up 214 924 1403 call or text me...they do have some rash from last ower..
You got any pics of the wheels? I'm in the Dallas area.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
19,082 Posts
You got any pics of the wheels? I'm in the Dallas area.
That's a different generation vehicle from yours. Check to be sure that they will fit our weird bolt circle. Since you are fairly local to him you could set up a meet and swap one wheel onto yours. If it fits or not then you can make a choice based on absolute knowledge.

·
Registered
66 Posts
im taking the wheels tomorrow..if no1 buys them ill just put back on and let them go with the car at trade in time..

someone throw me a offer

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.