Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sat in a nice 2008 2LT Blue last night, really enjoy the car. Dealer has a 1,500 incentive which helps on the price. He also mentioned incentives change on Friday (won't say or doesn't know). Anyone else have any insight? I can wait a few days on the purchase if it's something awesome, otherwise I'll just move foward and get it off the dealers inventory for July.

·
Registered
239 Posts
What about GM Supplier price. Do you have access to that? If not, I can see if I can get you a code from a buddy who works at GM :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer, but I pulled the trigger tonight and purchased the 2008 / 2LT, he was able to show me the supplier discount price and the price they were offering minus the incentives they were offering which added up to a hair cheaper. Long story short it's sitting in my garage and i'm happy.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Great! And it's never worth sitting on the fence to save a few dollars, in the end, which you saw--and still got a terrific deal on a hot car!

Congrats;)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Sweet, glad to hear it, and thanks for buying Chevy!

Post pictures when you can!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
DOACanada
Chevrolet Malibu Forums
Chevy Malibu Forum is the best place for owners of the sedan to connect with the community and discuss MPG, mods, and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing