Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wasn’t really looking to change cars but spotted three 2019 Premiers via cars.com at a local dealer. All 3 had under 8000 miles. They were GM executive cars. All originally titled in Warren, MI. Two Cajun Red Met. and one Shadow Gray Met. Since I was 50 miles away I asked the salesperson to look at each and give me an honest opinion as to which was best. I didn’t tell him I really preferred the gray. Each was listed at $24,000 and each had every factory option.

Fortunately he liked the Shadow Gray best. Got a good deal on my trade and picked it up later the same day. So far I’ve replaced the bow ties with black ones, applied PPF to hood, leading edge, bumper, fender, mirrors, doors and rear trunk lip; installed OEM splash guards, window deflectors (PLEASE Weathertech, why on earth don’t you have this application available yet??), 3DMaxpider mats, LEDs for interior and lic. plates and some chrome interior trim bits. Pics from first day before mods started. :)

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Good looking car and pics! Was this replacing the 2018 Premier you previously had? The refresh front looks like a smiling shark to me. I like the angle on the LED DRL more. Enjoy!

·
Administrator
17,103 Posts
Wow, what a great deal!

I see that the siding job on your second story is nearly finished. I'll send my boys by on Monday to finish 'er up for ya. You might have heard of them: Larry, Moe, Curly, Shemp, and Joe. LOL ;)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good looking car and pics! Was this replacing the 2018 Premier you previously had? The refresh front looks like a smiling shark to me. I like the angle on the LED DRL more. Enjoy!
Thanks. Yes. The grill is an acquired taste. :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, what a great deal!

I see that the siding job on your second story is nearly finished. I'll send my boys by on Monday to finish 'er up for ya. You might have heard of them: Larry, Moe, Curly, Shemp, and Joe. LOL ;)
Yeah I thought so too (obviously). Sticker was a tick under $38k. LOL, two weeks later the siding is still not completed. A few more strips to go. A great carpenter doing it who I think has sworn off any siding work the rest of his career. Send the Stooges over. What could go wrong?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts