Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got into a bad accident the other day on my way too work... Oops! Luckily no one was hurt, and the car is repairable! Insurance gave me a check for $8k to get the car fixed!

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ouch! That sucks man... Hope your okay!
I just talked to my body shop, my baby should be up and running again in a little less than a month! I'm also getting them to paint my roof black, and reinstall brand new Bosch Horns in a better location this time! Can't wait to get her back, I'm already tired of driving my rental...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ouch! That sucks man... Hope your okay!
I just talked to my body shop, my baby should be up and running again in a little less than a month! I'm also getting them to paint my roof black, and reinstall brand new Bosch Horns in a better location this time! Can't wait to get her back, I'm already tired of driving my rental...
Yea im good. I should get mine back nxt Friday from the body shop. They gave me a 16 malibu 1LT as a rental, same as mine but I prefer mine better. Lol

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Glad you weren't hurt. The wife totaled our 2013 Malibu ECO and they gave us $17,298. The damage really didn't look that bad.
Ended up with our Impala after that.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At least you were lucky enough to get the same car haha, I ended up with a Nazi German Passat lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine should be ready within the first week of December, impatiently waiting right now haha

·
Registered
122 Posts
At least you were lucky enough to get the same car haha, I ended up with a Nazi German Passat lol
Well first they gave me a 14 impala limited which had a very bad pull. Went back to exchange it and all they had was a vw bug or a 15 escape. I had the escape for a week but had 2 exchange it because it sat 2 high 4 my gma to get in it. i traded it for the malibu.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
gabriel9766
Chevrolet Malibu Forums
Chevy Malibu Forum is the best place for owners of the sedan to connect with the community and discuss MPG, mods, and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing