Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my Malibu last Nov. (2021) w/52,000 miles on the beast. I love the ride and the "pep" of this 296ft/lbs of torque. It had a 9-speaker Pioneer stereo in it. I purchased some "darker" tint and did 8" on the windshield. I also tried, since JL Audio was on backorder, a company called "SKAR" for my Audio needs. I have a 12" EVL (2500 Watts Max) subwoofer, and a 1500.1 RMS Mono Amplifier. It's on the back of my seat. The subwoofer is In a transmission-line box. It's a serious step up from a slot port.

I
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Road surface
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Grille Hood
Car Motor vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Automotive design

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant

Helmet Automotive tire Automotive lighting Peripheral Sports equipment

Font Audio equipment Electronic component Logo Electronics accessory

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Malibu LT
149 Posts
I purchased my Malibu last Nov. (2021) w/52,000 miles on the beast. I love the ride and the "pep" of this 296ft/lbs of torque. It had a 9-speaker Pioneer stereo in it. I purchased some "darker" tint and did 8" on the windshield. I also tried, since JL Audio was on backorder, a company called "SKAR" for my Audio needs. I have a 12" EVL (2500 Watts Max) subwoofer, and a 1500.1 RMS Mono Amplifier. It's on the back of my seat. The subwoofer is In a transmission-line box. It's a serious step up from a slot port.

I View attachment 72460 View attachment 72461
View attachment 72468
View attachment 72466
View attachment 72467
View attachment 72465
Beautiful vehicle-I’d change the oil every 5000 miles-these small turbos need lots of love 😎 keep’em going!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts