Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about weathertech liners in my '09 LTZ. I do not like light the lighter color, but I was thinking about getting the black liners. Has anyone put these in an LTZ with the Cocoa/Cashmere interior? Does the black look alright with the brown floorboards? Any pics??

·
Registered
126 Posts
I had the opportunity to place the black mats from weathertech in a coca cashmere interior. They look fine. However I can't provide photos as I did not purchase them because my 09 LTZ has the 2 posts in the front.

I'm glas to hear that Weathertech will finally come out with mats for 2 post cars, when I told them about the problem in October 08 they thought I wasn
't telling the truth about the 2 posts in the front ...

·
Registered
192 Posts
I had the opportunity to place the black mats from weathertech in a coca cashmere interior. They look fine. However I can't provide photos as I did not purchase them because my 09 LTZ has the 2 posts in the front.

I'm glas to hear that Weathertech will finally come out with mats for 2 post cars, when I told them about the problem in October 08 they thought I wasn
't telling the truth about the 2 posts in the front ...
I sent them an email today to as when they would be available. I want them before winter.

·
Registered
178 Posts
There was a post on this board somewhere a fews months back where someone said that weathertech told them that the mats for 2 posts would be produced in May...well its now August and I dont believe they have them out yet.

I do see that the Husky Liners are getting pretty good reviews for Malibus with the two post....I was thinking about picking up a set before winter ?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I sent them an email today to as when they would be available. I want them before winter.
There was a post on this board somewhere a fews months back where someone said that weathertech told them that the mats for 2 posts would be produced in May...well its now August and I dont believe they have them out yet.

I do see that the Husky Liners are getting pretty good reviews for Malibus with the two post....I was thinking about picking up a set before winter ?
Here is a copy of their reply:

Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive.

Those should be available in about 4-6 weeks.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at 1.800.441.6287.

Best regards,

Sam
MacNeil Automotive

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well to be honest I won't hold my breath for WeatherTech matts for the Malibu with 2 posts in the front. Its been well over 8 months since they were made aware of the problem and they still haven't fixed them. I was promised I would be notified when matts that will fit 2 posts int he front will be made available but I'm not holding my breath. Additionally I am in Canada so I pay even more for the matts because of the "exchange rate" which is hogwash. If anyone in the States would let me use their address and then I would pay for the shipping etc It probably would be cheaper that way :mad:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I may check out the Husky liners if Weathertech people don't come through. I would like to use Weathertech though since they sponcsor this site. I also have Weathertech trunk tray in my Civic and was sure glad it was there one night when a gallon of milk leaked on the way home from the grocery store.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Do most people have the black or tan Weathertech liners with the Cocoa/Cashmere interior?

Also, has anyone posted any photos of the black Weathertech liners on the Cocoa/Cashmere interior? I have seen the tan photos but not the black yet.

Thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Do most people have the black or tan Weathertech liners with the Cocoa/Cashmere interior?

Also, has anyone posted any photos of the black Weathertech liners on the Cocoa/Cashmere interior? I have seen the tan photos but not the black yet.

Thanks.
I don't have them yet, but they have been ordered. I did order the black. I didn't think that the tan ones would go with the casmere too well, while the black would mostly just disapear on an already very dark floor. There is a group buy going on right now, 25% off. You may still have time. Contact PizzaMan.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
I don't have them yet, but they have been ordered. I did order the black. I didn't think that the tan ones would go with the casmere too well, while the black would mostly just disapear on an already very dark floor. There is a group buy going on right now, 25% off. You may still have time. Contact PizzaMan.
I have the tan mats on my Cocoa/Cashmire - Red Jewel and I love them.

Sadly, the Group Buy is closed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I installed the black wethertech liners in my car yesterday. I have the two post liners. They look fine with the cocoa/cashmere interior. Great fit. If I find some time I will take and post some pictures.

I know they are expensive but do not hesitate to buy floor liners for your car. My Nissan is a 2006 and the carpet on the floor looks line new despite wearing muddy waders, hunting boots and dragging salt/sand inside from parking lots during winter.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have the cocoa/cashmere interior. While I don't heva the weathertech, I have generic black rubber slush mats in my vehicle. They look fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.