Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
16,987 Posts
Safety should come before looks.

While I think it looks really good as a showpiece, I'd be the first one to pull you over and cite you for those illegal and useless taillights. I'm not a cop and never have been, but that's how feel.

Unless there's an issue with my monitor, that front left fender looks a bit "flat".

Nice wheels.

Not a fan of all those stickers marring the beauty hiding beneath them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Safety should come before looks.

While I think it looks really good as a showpiece, I'd be the first one to pull you over and cite you for those illegal and useless taillights. I'm not a cop and never have been, but that's how feel.

Unless there's an issue with my monitor, that front left fender looks a bit "flat".

Nice wheels.

Not a fan of all those stickers marring the beauty hiding beneath them.
Completely understand that, been warned about my taillights by a cop before. Didnt't ticket me tho!
They are bright enough actually, although it looks really dark on camera.

The front fender is Black matte.

I appreciate the comments! :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Glad I was able to meet you at EMEET, I gotta hear that new exhaust set up in person. I love the LED DRL you recommended to me. I plan on using that when I do a HID projector retrofit here soon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad I was able to meet you at EMEET, I gotta hear that new exhaust set up in person. I love the LED DRL you recommended to me. I plan on using that when I do a HID projector retrofit here soon.
yoo likewise dude! Gotta say she sounds so much better now :D Can't wait to see what else you do with that thing lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts