Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im new here, i'm nick from baton rouge, la.
bought my 2008 malibu lt on 3/13/08
so far i;ve put 430 miles on it trying to break it in.
6000k hids should be in next week.

here's some pic before the modifications start:

bowtie in the headlight

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrat`s on the new car best of luck with it,I don`t know if you read my post about changing the bulbs,you`ll see it`s a real pain in the butt,you have to tear apart half the car to get to the lights (I did mine)Good luck and let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Damn, that red is nice.

I can't believe your grass is green in Pa.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I haven't seen any in that color so I was curious what they look like. Brandow is like 5 minutes from my house. How were they to deal with?

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Brandow is like 5 minutes from my house. How were they to deal with?
It was the easiest transaction I ever experienced. I used to buy all my vehicles from Charles Olds and Cadillac here in Bristol, but they closed. All the good folks I knew at Charles went to Brandow, including my favorite mechanic. I called, they hooked me up with the sales manager, I looked at the only Bu they had on display and went home. Called the manager the next day and ordered the Z. Everything was done over the phone.

BTW, Brandow talks in terms of "Dealer Invoice" not MSRP. I think I got a terrific price.

·
Registered
326 Posts
It was the easiest transaction I ever experienced. I used to buy all my vehicles from Charles Olds and Cadillac here in Bristol, but they closed. All the good folks I knew at Charles went to Brandow, including my favorite mechanic. I called, they hooked me up with the sales manager, I looked at the only Bu they had on display and went home. Called the manager the next day and ordered the Z. Everything was done over the phone.

BTW, Brandow talks in terms of "Dealer Invoice" not MSRP. I think I got a terrific price.
Probably the most difficult part is driving over that confounded bridge.... ;)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Thanks Lee - picked up the car last night == I've allready put 130 miles on it!!! And I live 20 miles from the dealer!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Chevy did a great job of making that wood grain trim look good.

·
Registered
244 Posts
It's funny, I didn't think I would like the wood but after sitting in the car and driving it - really has grown on me - I dig it! My dad's old Mercury Monarch had the most awful wood grain patterns.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.