Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of my headlight bulbs is out. The car is over 7 years old so once I take the bumper off, I would like to replace all bulbs in the headlights. I was able to find part #s for the main bulb but I know that there are turn signals and park bulbs as well. Anybody have part #s for those? I would like to have all on hand before I start work. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
714 Posts
I'll post these for reference, H11 is your standard head light bulbs and H9 is your bright light bulbs. Not sure about the turn signals though. If you look very closely though, as long as your head light fixtures are still original factory, at the bottom of the fixture on the outside, you'll see these numbers embedded into the fixture. The turn signals/parking lights might even be embedded in there as well so I'd take a look. :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Light bulb part numbers or reference is in the owners manual

Or go to rockauto.com and go through their search can find everything there... but quick list is:

backup reverse: 921
brake lights: 3157
daytime running: 4157
headlamps: H9/H11
side marker: 194
turn signal: 3157

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
TheSilverOne
Chevrolet Malibu Forums
Chevy Malibu Forum is the best place for owners of the sedan to connect with the community and discuss MPG, mods, and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing