Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t understand some of them.

I can’t figure out why someone needs to share their political affiliation with me…simply because I’m stuck driving behind them. Vote for who you want. Just imagine how little I care about your selection and how little your sticker is going to influence my vote.

I still don’t get the concept of paying a voluntary tax on carbon just so you can feel better about driving a low mpg vehicle. It’s OK to drive a big, multi-passenger vehicle if you need it. But when you go zooming past me, changing lanes 3 times per block, while you’re travelling alone, that big “Terrapass” bumper sticker doesn’t make you less of a jerk.

And, that faded 10 year old “Baby-on-Board” sticker? Why haven’t you figured out how to peel that sucker off now that your kids are living with your ex-wife, 5 states away? The last thing that was considered a baby in that clunker was most likely the baby keg you were hauling to the party!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I don’t understand some of them.

I can’t figure out why someone needs to share their political affiliation with me…simply because I’m stuck driving behind them. Vote for who you want. Just imagine how little I care about your selection and how little your sticker is going to influence my vote.

I still don’t get the concept of paying a voluntary tax on carbon just so you can feel better about driving a low mpg vehicle. It’s OK to drive a big, multi-passenger vehicle if you need it. But when you go zooming past me, changing lanes 3 times per block, while you’re travelling alone, that big “Terrapass” bumper sticker doesn’t make you less of a jerk.

And, that faded 10 year old “Baby-on-Board” sticker? Why haven’t you figured out how to peel that sucker off now that your kids are living with your ex-wife, 5 states away? The last thing that was considered a baby in that clunker was most likely the baby keg you were hauling to the party!

Wow dude, this made me laugh so damn hard! You nailed that one right on the head! ;)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out why it is that every single car I've seen with an OBAMA 08 bumper sticker is a young white female. Go figure. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Why would anyone want to put a bumper sticker on their car anyway? I think they devalue your car.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I want to see the OBAMA GIRL on my bumper...
sticker....

·
Registered
326 Posts
Why would anyone want to put a bumper sticker on their car anyway? I think they devalue your car.
The type of people who have bumper stickers on their car ar not typically concerned about the value of their cars.

The only statement I want to make with my vehicle is solely in its good looks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice vent brother

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.