Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I love the look of the LTZ, but I can't really afford it, college grad.... I really like the rims that come with the LTZ. I am planning on getting the 2LT V6, but I was wondering if anyone thought that the dealership may switch the LTZ rims with the 2LT V6 ones for a little more money? Has anyone had any experience in this? Just wondering

Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
if you got the money, they'll do anything

·
Registered
512 Posts
Yeah, it'll cost some money, but they'll do it. If you're lucky, you might get a really cool dealer that'll do it for free. But I doubt it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am willing to only spend like $500 max, but I am going to try to bargain my best. My dealership that I am going too has the highest customer satisfaction for the past couple months in the Chicago area. The only problem is that I am probably going to have to order this car since I can't find it anywhere. A good sign though for Chevy and the Malibu!!:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I don't know how it works else where but a buddy of mine works for a dealership and has told me that from time to time the dealer or customers will do upgrades to wheel packages and in turn his dealership sells the OEM rims and tires for $500. You should check with the dealer and see if perhaps they have a set of LTZ OEM wheels around, since this car has only been around a year the chances are slim but it doesn't hurt to ask. Best of luck.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Dunno about LTZ takeoffs, but my local dealership has a 2LT V6 with some nice 5 spoke 18"ers on it. Checking out the 2008 Malibu page on the Chevy web site, the wheels I saw are available on the 2LT with the engine package (look under features list, wheels and tires, 18-Inch Five-Spoke Ultra Bright Aluminum Wheel). I actually like them as well as my LTZ wheels. Not that I like mine any less, but I wouldn't have complained if I'd got those instead.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will try to get those 18 LTZ with the dealer for sure now if you have heard of people possibly getting deals.

But if worse came to worse, like USA said, the 18inch rims that come with the 2LT V6 arn't that bad, I just like the overall look of the LTZ. But no matter what, this car is sweetttt

·
Registered
701 Posts
ThugAssDA - See even when we try to upgrade the things we settle for on the Bu' are still SWEET! LOL

C

·
0 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ThugAssDA - See even when we try to upgrade the things we settle for on the Bu' are still SWEET! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.