Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Chevrolet Malibu LT 1.5T 2016
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to give my wife my 2016 Chevy malibu lt (9th generation) but my car does not have the speed limit sign on the dash, I want to know if I can call Chevy or Onstar to find out if my car supports that feature since my wife She is very distracted behind the wheel and I know she will not pay attention to the signs on the streets and would be helpful.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I want to give my wife my 2016 Chevy malibu lt (9th generation) but my car does not have the speed limit sign on the dash, I want to know if I can call Chevy or Onstar to find out if my car supports that feature since my wife She is very distracted behind the wheel and I know she will not pay attention to the signs on the streets and would be helpful.
Speed limit should be in the head up display with other options mph,fuel,tires

·
Super Moderator
2016 Malibu 1LT 1.5T/6-speed 6T40
4,230 Posts
A 2016 1LT won't have that as standard equipment but it is available as an option. The 2016 LT has 3 flavors of MyLink - 7", 8", and 8" with navigation. You need the 8" with navigation. If unsure if your MyLink has built-in navigation: if you are looking at a color driver information center (the place where your speed is shown digitally) and sitting on leather-appointed seats you can have that little speed limit icon if you enable it.

Reactions: dequardo

·
Registered
Chevrolet Malibu LT 1.5T 2016
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A 2016 1LT won't have that as standard equipment but it is available as an option. The 2016 LT has 3 flavors of MyLink - 7", 8", and 8" with navigation. You need the 8" with navigation. If unsure if your MyLink has built-in navigation: if you are looking at a color driver information center (the place where your speed is shown digitally) and sitting on leather-appointed seats you can have that little speed limit icon if you enable it.
Thank you very much brother, I just confirmed and I have the 8 ’’ mylink without navigation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.