Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I just discovered this great forum while searching for an answer to the dilemma I posed in this thread topic. Despite my best efforts scouring the web, and even calling Chevy Customer Assistance, I still can't find a picture of the 17 in. Chrometech wheels that are a part of the Spring Pkg. that gets you the 4cyl. w/6spd. tranny. As noted elsewhere in this forum, the hotlink to a picture of these wheels on the Chevy website yields a blank window, and the CSR I talked to at Chevy wasn't even aware of this. I tried getting a dealer to send me a digital photo of an LTZ with this package and got nowhere fast with that. Unfortunately, no local dealers have an LTZ with this package either, so seeing them in person is not possible. I've located the exact LTZ I want (Red jewel, no roof) at a dealer a couple hundred miles away, but I need to see the wheels before I have it sent to my local dealer for purchase.

Any help would be much appreciated,

MR

·
Registered
701 Posts
Midnight Rambler...

Sorry I don't have pics of what you are looking for. Wish you luck in your search.

Cheers

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Perhaps Forum Member "espo19047" will be able to help you, RM. He's in sales at one of the world's largest dealerships and checks in here frequently. Give him a day or two and if he doesn't respond on this thread you can send him a PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.