Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using a car cover for their Bu'??? Looking to buy one to keep the dust off the car while it's parked in the garage during the week. any suggestions??? ;):D

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought one off of ebay btw, and it does its job pretty good in the wind and rain. My only problem is that the "tail fin thing" at the top ripped the cover! but I reinforced it with some tape and it works great! other than that, just make sure its UV/wind/rain proof and youre good to go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ackoolness --you may want to see my Aug 28 post about using a large, dome shaped, outside winter facet cover, available from most home improvement stores. John B.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I heard that car covers are pretty much made for inside a garage other than that they will eventually rub the paint with the wind outside , a guy I know said his friend had it happen to his car.

Just what I heard , guess it kinda makes sense but then again I don't have a cover for the bu so can't say first hand.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The california one looks nice, maybe I should get one for my car. I didnt even think about the fact that they would be mostly for inside the garage though due to the elements outside.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.