Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
You may need to make some more phone calls. Did the dealer's service organization actually do the install or did the sales deparment send it to some other shop? Two different organizations that are separate profit centers and often do not play well together. You just may be talking to the wrong people. Were the installation instructions correct for a Malibu?

Bill

·
Registered
472 Posts
well the dealer told my dad to schedule an appointment through them to have the system installed, i got it about 2 weeks later and the install guy came directly to my house to put it in, and also when i was at the dealer talking about the problem the guy i was talking to said the installer spliced my pink wiring harness for my DRLs, so i guess this would be from the dealers service department, correct? no other shop was ever involved in this, strictly the Chevy Dealership
Not necessarily. I don't know of any dealer service organization that sends techs on house calls. Sounds to me like they hired an installation company that specializes in these types of installations. As I said before the Sales Department is a different profit center than the Service Department. Most of the time one does not know what the other is doing. That is why you can order a Chevy from one dealer and have it drop shipped from the factory to a different dealer's service department anywhere in the country for delivery. Get the good price from a high volume dealer and have it delivered through the SOB that wouldn't give you a good deal.

Talk to the Sales Department and see what they say.

Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.