Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Thought some of you might like these, looks like there are starting to roll into Canada. Saw this on the weekend....Snapped a pic with my camera phone so sorry for the poor quality. It was hard to take good pic's as I was driving. :eek:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They do look pretty slick I must admit....Wanted to follow him and look once he stopped but was in the process of buying a shed so I couldn't.

The Camaro I am constantly on the hunt for! I am sure you guys will see them in the U.S. before Canada does.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey don't they make those at the Brampton assembly plant? i haven't seen any challengers yet but i'm going to start keeping an eye out.

speaking of Chrysler's assembly plant here they finally got someone to get get rid of the "diamler" part of "diamler chrysler" that was on all the signage here. they finally took care of it last week, it took them long enough if you ask me. they didn't even change the sign, just pained over diamler.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just saw a black one yesterday (except Manufacturer plates--I'm in Michigan of course)

BUT I did see a Orange one with regular plates on it the other day too

·
Registered
5 Posts
My son called me when their dealership got delivery on their first Dodge Challenger. It had an MSRP just over $41k and they sold it the second day for $10k over that. I looked it over and was impressed with it both inside and out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.