Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did a quick little clean up, man i love nxt 2.0 pictures dont do it justice not 1 swirl mark!!! and my new spoiler... tell me what you think

·
Registered
489 Posts
Looks nice. Why did you put SS badges on your malibu? Did you throw a turbo on it or something?

·
Registered
144 Posts
how did you get rid of your swirl marks? i have nxt 2.0 and still have tons of swirls on mine. i think i need to get to the store and pick up some swirl remover

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i use all meguires products on my car
wash it
then go with a clay bar kit to get all of the junk that's embedded in your paint that you can/cannot see out.
then hit it with the paint cleaner, this also helps removes swirls
hit it with some polish helps make the paint look deeper.
finish it up with the nxt2.0

so basicly i used
1. wash ( nxt soap)
2. Meguires clay bar kit
3. Meguires paint cleaner (step 1)
4. Meguires polish (step 2)
5. nxt 2.0

just what ever you do to prevent swirls from happening ***** DONT GO THROUGH THE AUTOMATIC CAR WASH*****

and even if this dosent get all of the swirls out of the paint unlike carnuba wax since NXT is a synthetic wax once it cures ( 24 hours depending on temp and humidity) you can put another layer on it. which will hide more blemishes and make your paint look deeper and clearer. and you can do this over and over just like the Zaino products

and to answer the question about the SS badges, i wanted to be different, and i believe they should have made a Malibu SS so i kinda just slapped them on there one day.

and if you look under the modifications part of this forum you will see i am going to make a turbo kit for it :)

right now though the SS stands for super slow :p

·
Registered
749 Posts
I want to molest your car

·
Registered
180 Posts
Maybe it is the camera, but it looks too short. I'd like to see something added to make the body lines look longer.
Have you looked into being able to add the fog lamps? I suspect the wiring is there and just needs them as well as the switch added.
Post if you know.
Likely more complicated, I've considered adding a turn lamp in that area for cornering.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its just an ebay spoiler, i dont remember who i got it from though,
it attaches with bolts that you must drill holes in the deck lid for, so i said screw that and got some 3M double sided tape and its holding on good still!

they car might be getting traded in on monday though, as much as i love the car i really really want...... wait .... i really really NEED a G8 :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.