Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chevy Malibu in Prison Break

Hi Folks,

Not sure if this has been posted or not but the 08 or 09 Malibu is featured in the last few episodes of the current season of Prison Break!

Last night episode seems to show the Malibu LS as I can't seem to find the XM antenna

Cheers,

Zeev

·
Registered
512 Posts
You mean Malibu...

·
Registered
701 Posts
Interesting, I noticed in the new show Fringe on FOX that the lead character drives an marked Malibu also.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Interesting, I noticed in the new show Fringe on FOX that the lead character drives an marked Malibu also.
But only the premiere 2 hour episode. Since then she's been driving a Ford Escape (maybe the 'bu's in the shop after all the fender banging she was doing with that Explorer toward the end of the premiere!).

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But only the premiere 2 hour episode. Since then she's been driving a Ford Escape (maybe the 'bu's in the shop after all the fender banging she was doing with that Explorer toward the end of the premiere!).
True, lets hope they bring back the 'bu for the rest of the season, what a nice looking car! :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
The Office_Dwight takes Phillis out to the parking lot to show her, her tires flat(he let the air out).Her car, a new red LT1.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The Office_Dwight takes Phillis out to the parking lot to show her, her tires flat(he let the air out).Her car, a new red LT1.
It was actually an LT2 (they were the same as mine!) Sorry, I just get sort of excited when I see them on TV....I miss my 'Bu!:(

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Satellite antenna? My 08 LS has one...does the 09 LS not?
They all do standard with Onstar/XM, BUT on fleet ordered LS's or 1LT's there's an option to go without. Hence, quite a few of these models for sale used now (Ebay, local dealer lots, etc.) without an antenna and no Onstar/XM that were ex rentals, or that will continue to be built and seen around.

But I digress...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.