Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen this yet?

http://www.chevyfirst.com/

I just had the TV on while eating dinner and saw a new Malibu commercial listing a new offer of 2 years XM, 2 years Onstar, and 2 years of scheduled maintenance now included on the Malibu and Traverse, and then it listed the site above. Didn't really give anymore specifics and I saw it on a Washington DC station. According to the website, it says "from Baltimore to Washington DC" which is a pretty specific and narrowed down area, but I wonder still. Also includes new $1000 conquest cash, as is often put up.

Dealers should have more detailed info, but at least for those in this region, seems like a nice thing. Now, if only Delaware a few minutes over the bridge were included as well...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re: "ChevyFirst.com" new 2-year XM, Onstar & scheduled maintenance offer

I also heard this as well. I live in the DC area and it sounds like an awesome deal.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I also heard this as well. I live in the DC area and it sounds like an awesome deal.
Yep, I saw the commercial on another station today, from Baltimore.

I wish it was in more than just that area! You know, just the few extra miles over the bridge to DE would be nice...;)

·
Registered
303 Posts

too bad we would not get the deal regardless since we already have the cars :(

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

too bad we would not get the deal regardless since we already have the cars :(
Well, that would sort of defeat the point of it being an incentive;)

To answer part of my original question, upon picking up my lemon replacement '09 Malibu today, I was told that this offer is currently valid TOO in at least my county of Delaware. That's awesome. The only issue for me, as a repurchase swap, whether I too can get the offer. They think so as it was treated as a standard fare new Malibu delivery, other than the payment, but need to get a final answer--I hope soon.

If not, oh well, but if so, the 2-years of everything would be awesome. I hope.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.