Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys still looking for some small decals that will fit on the small window on the back doors, I know they're out there ;)

·
Registered
569 Posts
I can make them easily just need permission from site owners. Thats the only reason why I haven't done any.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Permissions can be granted. Not by me, however. It would be nice to see a sample that can be forwarded to the site owner. Be advised, there may be a royalty fee per decal sold. Other sites require that of decals using the site Logo and Name.

I'll bump this to the owner.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Permissions can be granted. Not by me, however. It would be nice to see a sample that can be forwarded to the site owner. Be advised, there may be a royalty fee per decal sold. Other sites require that of decals using the site Logo and Name.

I'll bump this to the owner.
Let us know

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just the standard block letter as it is at the top right corner of this page but without the Logo and in a variety of colors in say a 7"x1" size ;)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yup I can make it up if you need me to.. Its just the Impact Font with the URL on it.. I will make some up tonight to show,

I just ordered some brushed aluminum vinyl and some gunmetal carbon fiber vinyl it should look pretty sweet :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Um, why would you need permission to post the URL of a website on your car?
No I need permission to make and resell. If I wantd to make them for just me and put them on my car there is nothing they can do but If I make them for forums members and sell them that's a different story

·
Registered
569 Posts
Sample I cut today.. to keep the font in size without distortion these were cut 8x.08 a 1" high decal would be around 10" long,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.