Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
How to purchase chevymalibuforum.com Decals

Here is all the info for anyone interested in purchasing decals.

Reflective Concepts is the website that can make them. You would need to email them at [email protected], make sure it is directed to Matt. He is the guy that helped me out and is aware that he would be contacted for more decals.

For colors and materials check out this page http://www.reflectiveconcepts.com/faq.php?cID=5 .

Prices for the decals would be @ $6 shipped, and you would have to specify which size you want (13"x 3/4" or 8"x 1/2").

So basically:

Email the site. Specify size, color/material, quantity, and mention chevymalibuforum.com

I would also like to mention that I contacted the decal site for some custom made decals for my personal use. I wanted them in the "Malibu" font but found out it was nonexistent so I made my own. These decals and the vendor I am referring you to are in no way affiliated or partnered in any way with the chevymalibuforum.com site or its owners. I simply want fellow members to be able to purchase a great looking decal for themselves and represent this site like I will.

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
And I even showed my Silverado some love. Reflective black 13" x 3/4"

You can clearly see the reflective material at work. First pic is no flash and the second with the flash on.

·
Super Moderator
1,678 Posts
Very nice, I like the reflective black. I am going to need to get me some here soon. Thanks for setting it up too with the guy at the company.

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Very nice, I like the reflective black. I am going to need to get me some here soon. Thanks for setting it up too with the guy at the company.
Thanks. Reflective black goes great on any tinted window, very subtle and clean as it blends in but it also stands out at a closer look.

Let me know how it goes when you decide to make the purchase.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey Lalo what about us guys who might want a full size window sticker. I''m thinking about one that will go all the way across the back of the top of my rear window? can you get me a price for that?

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hey Lalo what about us guys who might want a full size window sticker. I''m thinking about one that will go all the way across the back of the top of my rear window? can you get me a price for that?
I'm sure they can do that for you. Send them an email specifying the size you want. Their prices are really reasonable, great work and quality.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts