Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new 08 yesterday. LOVE IT!. Before I even got the car home, I had chrome pillar posts on the way. Drove the car into the garage and installed these (10 min). Adds a great look. Bought them on eBay for $40.00. Window tints on the way and the spoliler next week.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was looking at getting the posts but wasn't sure how durable they were. Have you had them put on other vehicles? If I go through a car wash the finish doesn't wear off does it?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Where did you find them on Ebay for 40 bucks all I can find are 89 bucks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tell us more about the spoiler. Where did you purchase it from. I added one to my Pontiac G6 and it looks awesome. We just picked up our Malibu LT2 today and that was the first thing I thought about, does anyone make a spoiler for this yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Search ebay for "2008 malibu spoiler" there are 7 listed now for about 200.00 painted. Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
I looked up the company that I got my spoiler from for the my G6, it was Spoilers Direct, and they have one listed now for the 2008 Malibu, painted for $100, for anyone interested. Ive had it on the car for 1 year and am very happy with it. The paint color matched perfect.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My chrome trims are on the way got them on Ebay for 49 bucks plus 11 bucks to ship .

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had my chrome pillar posts installed today and I think they look great.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
I noticed them on E-Bay as well. Are they really chromed or are they polished stainless? I would want them to match the rest of the window chrome.

I've also noticed chrome strips that would go into the recessed areas on the roof and chrome wheel well trim. I'm thinking the wheel well trim to be a bit over the top, though.

Has anyone had any luck with mud guards?

·
Registered
53 Posts
They match on my car just fine,I like them alot.

·
Registered
795 Posts

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
I bought from seller billetanything.
I just noticed there are two sellers on e-bay. Billetanything specifically states he is the only one who sells these in 304 stainless. Although the other seller is a bit cheaper, I believe in this case you get what you pay for. Their Web Site gives a fine description of their product.
I'm ordering now.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.