Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Narrowed it down to 2. Jewel red or granite black in the LTZ? I was set on the jewel red, but seeing the black in the daylight - it was impressive. A lot say don't get black - too tough to keep clean - but they are sweet when clean. I am leaning black - can't believe I am saying this. Opinions welcome. Thanks.

·
Registered
701 Posts
jbucki - Well my current car is a 2005 GP Black....Love it and will always love it! However "everyone" is right, Black ONLY LOOKS GOOD WHEN IT IS CLEAN!

Now my 09' Bu' on order is the Jewel Red - Love the colour and have had a red car before Red looks damn nice!

Of course this is all personal opinion but I would vote Red!

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
I was unsure about the red, but it was the wife's choice and the 'Bu is hers. Now that it's been in the driveway for 5 months, I can honestly say that it stays looking cleaner longer than the black Seville it replaced.

I say the wife made a fine choice. I also like that it's paired with the cocoa/cashmire interior.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Flip a coin because they both look good! No really drive around town and look at all the cars with similar colors and similar lines and go with what stands out most to you. May sound stupid but it is another way to work it out.

·
Registered
421 Posts
That's how I picked the color and interior combination for the Avalanche. It's about the best way available, especially since even photos on the internet aren't capable of representing exactly what you'll notice while looking at a car on the lot (brick red interiors look a LOT different in reality than anything I've seen online or in print, for example).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all. Bucky, I saw a dark grey yesterday on the road in sunlight - it looked great. I really like all the colors I have seen in the LTZs - think they did a great job on the colors. The dealer has a black granite (brick interior - which is different, but I think I like it) and red jewell. I was all set on the red until I saw the Black outside and the interior up close. Now leaning Black - have to decide. Jbucki

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.