Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's so nice to have a car again that people come up to you and say "wow, I really like this...." It was the first time I got to show off my new Malibu to people at work and it got rave reviews, which I knew it would - many wanted to drive it, it's a good feeling to have a ride that everyone wants to check out!

·
Registered
16 Posts
hopefully general motors is starting to take notice that they are now building vehicles everyone likes and they keep moving in the right direction and ive actually have had people stop and ask what kind of car is that and its funny to see their face when you say chevy

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
It truly is "The Car You Can't Ignore"!

While I had the Malibu going through a car wash, two guys in an older Malibu stopped and asked lots of questions. It was quite enjoyable. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
I get the same compliments from everybody,no negative comments so far.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've gotten no compliements.....actually, no comments period...:(

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nope...I live in Frisco, which is becoming more heavily suburban by the minute. I work in Plano, which is home to a lot of big businesses....I guess Malibu's get lost in the shuffle with the Bimmers, Benz's, Lexi...It's all good though. When it boils down to it, it's another domestic family hauler in most people's opinion. There are way too many CamCords in Texas also (and I mean wayyyyy too many!)

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
I guess Malibu's get lost in the shuffle with the Bimmers, Benz's, Lexi...It's all good though. When it boils down to it, it's another domestic family hauler in most people's opinion.
I live in a small town, only 1 square mile. There are now 4 of us '08 Bu owners. My red, a navy and two blacks. I haven't talked to they owners yet, but if I do I'll be sure to recommend this Forum to them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.