Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
i am working on a 2000 malibu V6. the cooling fans do not turn on and is causing the car to overheat. all relays and fuses have been checked for the fans, as well as checking the fans directly and still getting no response. I had someone tell me that the fans were wired into the a/c system, and that i should try checking out all of the a/c fuses and relays. i wanted to know if this was true or not. and also looking for any suggestions or if anyone has had this problem how did you resolve it??

:confused:
I have a 2000 Chevy Malibu ls All of a sudden the fans don't go in to mode with the AC turned on I've done a diagnostic and everything is good including the relays however if I remove the 30 amp ground fuse and the dual mode relay then push Back in the number 2 fan goes into high mode And I install the relay back and both fans come on in high mode I can't figure out why your fans don't come on into high mode when I turn on the AC all fuses and relays are good as well as the trmp sensor. Sometimes the fansceill comenon high mode ones the temp reaches about. 220 Anyone have any ideas

1 - 1 of 1 Posts