Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone recommend a dash pad for the Malibu? I sliced my dash with a razor blade a few months ago and I'm sick of seeing it sliced lol. Unfortunately our dash doesn't have many pieces so i can't just go to a junkyard and get a new piece without replacing almost the entire dash. I see Dash Care has a cover and I was thinking about doing the suede one. If all else fails I may just put a 10" android head unit in to defer peoples attention haha.

·
Super Moderator
721 Posts
Do you have a picture of the slice in your dashboard? You may be able to repair it if it's not too bad. I could give you some advice if you posted a picture of what you're dealing with if you don't want to go the dash pad route and would rather keep a natural dash look.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a picture of the slice in your dashboard? You may be able to repair it if it's not too bad. I could give you some advice if you posted a picture of what you're dealing with if you don't want to go the dash pad route and would rather keep a natural dash look.
It's not repairable unfortunately. I tried using gorilla glue and that did't work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts