Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
This is my first post, great site!
I just bought a 2008 2LT with sunroof, power package, premium sound, body side moldings and floormats/cargo nets. I got it for 23k. Dealer swears they didn't make anything, I laugh when they say that. Does that sound like a good deal?

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
512 Posts
Yeah, that's a great deal, considering that a 2LT model starts at $23k.

·
CMF Honorary Member
982 Posts
Dealer swears they didn't make anything, I laugh when they say that.
It's happened to me twice during my buying history where a salesman, during the negotation process, turned around the photos on his desk of the wife and kids and showed them to me. I figure I'm getting close to a great deal when that happens! ;)

Welcome to the Forum Steve, and yes I believe you negotiated a fine price. Enjoy the new 'Bu and don't look back!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Welcome Steve....Hell yeah you got a good price....considering the options you have!

What colour and as someone else will say....where are the pics?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Your lucky. I got my 08 1LT. Its pretty well equipped. For about $22900 after rebate. My only wish is for Fog Lamps.
Mon for giggles I took a look at a Pontiac G6. They're cheaper. But had less on them. At least I have a Moonroof and full power seat. And the remote start.
I looked at a few sites. They claim that the dealer makes very little markup on the Malibus. I dont know if its true. Maybe Hold Back money from GM?
Escapemax

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.