Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yup. That logo is used on my Generation. That was the 1997-2003 N-Body Malibus. I think that logo would go very well with the 08 Malibus.

Also I liked both my gen and the previous gen even though it was blocky and the interio was oddly done.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Pizza Man, I like dude, very nice indeed.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I just noticed that the text logo below the Malibu on the top of the page is from the 97-03 malibus as well. That logo would look real great on the current Malibu. Seeing that font is sort off fancy looking.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I can't say that I liked the old Malibu logo. I do like the different logo for the Impala however...

·
Registered
736 Posts
I absolutely HATED the old logo. I much more prefer the MALIBU block lettering.. looks much more clean with the current design.

·
Registered
18 Posts
In and of themselves, I like the Malibu and Impala old logos, but I feel that they detract from the Chevrolet branding. Of course, that may not be a bad thing given recent headlines, but... I'm glad the old logo is not on my wife's new 'bu.

·
Registered
512 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Helllo,

I don't care for the older Malibu design - I wish they would take it off the forum header.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Helllo,

I don't care for the older Malibu design - I wish they would take it off the forum header.
I do too. Not that I dislike it, but it was only used for the '97-03 Malibu, and while the comeback car, that one certainly wasn't for the hall of fame books.

It's a cool logo and interesting they did go to the effort of making it for one model, but eh. I like the lettering alone, I think. That emblem just brings back memories of that 2 gen ago 'Bu, and that's it.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I had a 1997, and while I agree that it wasn't necessarily an outstanding car, it suited my needs pretty well. I DO like the old logo, though I also like the new block lettering.

·
Registered
237 Posts
The more I look at it, the older 'script' logo has a flair and sophistication that both compliments and competes with the over-all flair and beauty of the new 'bu. The simpler, cleaner block style just compliments it and let's the car itself have the spotlight......Damn this car look good!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.